14 Reasons To Do Business With Hillside Real Estate Appraisal & Broker
- We want your business and are willing to work for it.
- We answer our phone during the day.
- We work weekends for your convenience and to fit the borrowers schedule.
- We're fast, we can usually get out to visit a property within 24-48 hours, and deliver the report within 24 hours after the visit without a rush fee. Optional <24 hours complete with a $75 rush fee.
- We call the occupant if we are running late.
- We won't cancel your appointment because somebody "better" needs us right now.
- We subscribe to trade magazines and the Realty Board so we know what is happing within the industry.
- We participate in continuing education classes.
- We hold the current licenses necessary to perform the services we offer.
- We use the best tools we can find to provide professional accurate appraisal reports.
- We explain what we are doing so you have an understanding of what to expect.
- We carry sufficient insurance to cover serious errors and omissions.
- We're available after the report is completed to answer any questions or to provide underwriting conditions.
Our State license classification entitles us to perform any federally related real estate activity pursuant to the Federal Real Estate Appraisal Standards (sec. 225.63). All appraisals, as defined in sec. 225.61 & 225.62 of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), are prepared in conformity with Standard Rules 1 & 2, sec 225.64 & 225.65 of USPAP. A record of each finished report will be kept on file for 5 years.